Melbourne IT DBS is hosting a seminar on protecting and promoting your brand online at a seminar in Amsterdam on Tuesday 28th October.
The seminar is described thus:
With an estimated one trillion webpages currently in existence, and China, India and Brazil adding thousands of new users daily, Internet traffic continues to grow exponentially.
As Internet commerce grows so does the opportunity for cybersquatters and brand counterfeiters. The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) reports the submission of cases of domain name disputes continues to grow. The challenge for corporations is prioritizing and getting these cases resolved quickly without impacting online revenue.
In this seminar you will learn how to maximize your online opportunity and minimize your exposure to threats, and recover from Intellectual Property Right infringements. Two very well known companies will be presenting challenges they have faced and key learnings from those experiences.
Presenters will be:
- Martin Smeding, Melbourne IT DBS, Global Web Traffic Manager
- James Panton, Melbourne IT DBS, General Manager, Brand Protection Services
- Caspar Grote, BASF Senior Counsel, Intellectual Property
- Mirjam de Werd, DanoneTrademark Coordinator, Baby Nutrition Division.
Melbourne IT DBS is inviting people to be their guests at this seminar. However how they determine who their guests are, we don’t know. So if you are interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The details of the seminar are:
- Location: Dorint Hotel, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Date: Tuesday 28th October 2008
- Time: 09:30 – 14:45
- Price: No Cost to Melbourne IT DBS Guests