The September GreatDomains auction witnessed a handful of solid sales, including Address.net at US$20,010, Canadians.com at $10,099, 659.com at $9,900 and Brews.com at $9,100. Both Planet.com and Fly.com received healthy bids ($200,000 and $1,000,000 respectively) during the listing as well, although neither name met reserve price.
The October 16th auction already boasts a robust inventory, including the names Minority.com, RSS.com, and Approach.com. Buyers should be on the lookout for some excellent investment prospects; prices from recent market sales indicate that speculative opportunities will be available. Alternatively, owners looking to liquidate their domain assets can apply here.
Buyers and Sellers alike can have current and up-to-the-minute info on our auctions by subscribing to the appropriate RSS feeds. Referenced below are available links to given auctions. For more information, check out Sedo’s RSS FEED page.
• All auctions ending within the next 24 hours
• All currently running auctions
• All reserve met auctions
• Auctions centered around the US, German, UK, Spanish, French or International markets
• All domains participating in Sedo’s Premium Auction Event
• All domains participating in GreatDomains Auctions
This announcement from Sedo was sourced from www.sedo.com/links/showhtml.php3?Id=2200.