ICANN is now opening a public comment forum for the FY14 Draft Operating Plan and Budget.
- FY14 Draft Operating Plan and Budget
- FY14 Draft Operating Plan and Budget (AtTask)
Community members are kindly asked to provide feedback on the various aspects of the proposed budget and implementation of ICANN resources for the coming fiscal year, including operational growth tied to carry-over and new projects and the core functions of ICANN.
The FY14 Draft Operating Plan and Budget is currently open for public comment.
The FY14 Draft Operating Plan and Budget may be modified as a result of feedback from the community, ICANN‘s staff and Board during this comment period, and will be presented to the ICANN Board for final approval in June 2013.
Comment / Reply Periods
- Comment Open Date: 10 May 2013
- Comment Close Date: 31 May 2013 – 23:59 UTC
- Reply Open Date: 1 June 2013
- Reply Close Date: 21 June 2013 – 23:59 UTC
This ICANN announcement was sourced from: