Trademark Database Sunrise service went live on 9 August 2013, with the Trademark Claims service scheduled to go live in September. To provide additional information to prospective new gTLD registry operators, ICANN partner IBM will be hosting a series of webinars on the Trademark Clearinghouse Database Sunrise & Claims services.
The scheduled webinars include the following:
- Introduction to the Trademark Database (TMDB) for Sunrise and Claims – 14 Aug 2013
- TMDB Web Client Registration (Registry)- 21 Aug 2013
- TMDB Web Client Registration (Registrar) – 4 Sep 2013
- TMDB Services & Configurations (Registry) – 18 Sep 2013
- TMDB Services & Configurations (Registrar) – 2 Oct 2013
Additional sessions on topics that require special attention will be planned for October.
Get details of these webinars here.
This ICANN announcement was sourced from: