The 2013 Annual Report for ICANN has been published online today (18 December).
The report highlights the organization’s achievements and progress from 1 July 2012 to 30 June 2013, including:
- Continued accountability and transparency efforts.
- Opened new offices to increase ICANN‘s internationalization.
- Completed evaluation of more than a thousand new gTLDs and preparations to place them in the root.
- Finalized new Registrar Accreditation Agreement.
- Establishment of Trademark Clearinghouse.
Further content includes:
- Audited financial statements for fiscal year 2013.
- Biographical details on each of the Board of Directors.
- Messages from the CEO and Chairman.
The complete annual report is available online at: www.icann.org/en/about/annual-report/annual-report-2013-en.pdf [PDF, 6.69 MB]
This ICANN announcement was sourced from: