This will be an event to learn more on the latest developments on the two processes and walk-through any upcoming opportunities for input. (Lunch will be provided)
When: 23 January 12:00-13:00 CET (UTC + 01:00)
Where: ICANN Brussels Office, 1st floor, 6 Rond-Point Schuman
Additionally, the event will be hosted as a Webinar:
Conference dial-in details: An audio line will be available to take part in the discussion.
- From Belgium: +32 78 480 286
- From the UK: +442070990867
- Conference ID: 21912
(For other countries, please visit: http://adigo.com/icann).
- Introduction/Overview of the Internet Governance Ecosystem and ICANN (Jean-Jacques Sahel and Adam Peake)
- Overview of the IANA Stewardship Transition and Enhancing ICANNAccountability Processes (Theresa Swinehart)
- Presentation on the IANA Stewardship Transition (Theresa Swinehart and Grace Abuhamad)
- Presentation on Enhancing ICANN Accountability (Theresa Swinehart, Adam Peake and Alice Jansen)
Please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ICANN announcement was sourced from: