ICANN has several opportunities at ICANN63 for community input and participation around strategic planning, operating standards and Specific and Organizational Reviews. Please see below:
Sunday, 21 October 2018:
- SSR2 Face-to-Face MeetingJoin the Security, Stability, and Resiliency (SSR2) Review Team as they hold day one of their face-to-face meeting. 8:30 – 17:30 CET, Room 120. Learn more.
- NomCom Review: Implementation Planning Team Public MeetingJoin the NomCom implementation planning team for an overview of the work of the implementation planning team to-date and share input and feedback before the Feasibility Assessment and Initial Implementation Plan is finalized. 10:30 – 11:45 CET, Room 134. Learn more
Monday, 22 October 2018:
- SSR2 Review Team Engagement SessionJoin the Security, Stability, and Resiliency (SSR2) Review Team during this engagement session and share your input with the review team as it continues its fact-finding phase and develops initial findings and recommendations. 9:45 – 10:45 CET, Room 111/112. Learn more.
- SSAC Review: Review Working Party Public MeetingJoin the independent examiner who will provide an overview of recommendations made in the draft final report of the second Security and Stability Advisory Committee (SSAC2) Review, out for public comment as of 15 October 2018. 12:15 – 13:15 CET, Room 127/128. Learn more.
- ICANN 5-Year Strategic Planning SessionFollowing the recent webinar, join members of the Board and the Multistakeholder Strategy and Strategic Initiatives team (MSSI) to share your input on approaches to addressing strategic issues and areas for prioritization in the development of ICANN‘s next 5-year strategic plan. 13:30 – 15:00 CET, Room 111/112. Learn more.
Wednesday, 24 October 2018:
- SSR2 Review Team Face-to-Face MeetingJoin the Security, Stability, and Resiliency (SSR2) Review Team as they hold day two of their face-to-face meeting. 8:30 – 13:15 CET, Room 131/132. Learn more.
- Operating Standards: Update, Discussion, Next StepsFollowing the recent webinars, join this session for an update, community discussion, next steps, and provide feedback on the latest draft of the Operating Standards for Specific Reviews. 15:30 – 16:45 CET, Room 133. Learn more.
Thursday, 25 October 2018:
- ccNSO Review Working Party MeetingJoin the independent examiner as they provide progress of the second review of the Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO2) and answer questions. 9:00 – 10:15 CET, Room 129/130. Learn more.
- RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team Engagement SessionJoin the Registration Directory Service (RDS-WHOIS2) Review Team to learn about the final report and recommendations and provide your input as the review team finalizes their recommendations and submits the final report to the ICANN Board for consideration. 10:30 – 12:00 CET, Room 117. Learn more.
This ICANN announcement was sourced from: