The .me registry is to release around 2,800 premium, or what they’re describing as their coolest, domain names, on 4 March at 16.00 UTC. The domains will be made directly available for registration to every business and individual around the globe on a first come, first served basis.
“Previously, .ME premium domains could be registered via auctions, our Premium Domain Program, and, most recently, through Afternic at ‘buy-now’ prices. Making them directly accessible to millions of entrepreneurs, startups and individuals is the ultimate step in releasing our best .ME domains into the wild. dotME has always been and it will always be about YOU!” said Predrag Lešić, CEO of domain.me.
Some of the premium domain names for Montenegro’s country code top-level domain (ccTLD) becoming available are:
- One-character and two-character domains: X.ME Z.ME 8.ME, VR.ME, TV.ME and 4G.ME.
- Call-to-action domains such as English verb and .ME extension: Carry.ME, Improve.ME, Promote.ME, Refresh.ME and Include.ME.
- Business, industry and entertainment keywords like: Hosting.ME, Games.ME, Homes.ME, Credit.ME, Casino.ME, and Cartoon.ME.
- Short domains and abbreviations: POS.ME, Ins.ME and Are.ME.
- Non-English domains like Casa.ME, Empleo.ME, Invita.ME, Exito.ME, Podsjeti.ME and Sans.ME.And many more!
The complete list of .ME premium domains is available here.